Welcome!

Welcome to my Fine Art Blog! Sketches! Older Works! Current works!
Click through the Blog Archive to see more pieces that have been pushed off the main page.
Also: if you click on the images it will take you to a larger version. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome To Robot Clouds!

Hello All!

I have come to the conclusion that it is important to unify my web presence. It's faster, easier to remember, and helps me to create an identity. As such MarsIllustration.blogspot.com will no longer be updated. Instead I have moved my operations here while I also work on making an HTML main site.

So enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You're the Marc Robinson that was at Dragoncon 2011 in the Art Show room, right? =) I'm glad I found this blog, but I cannot seem to find nearly any of your art anywhere else online! It's quite the shame, I was sort of hoping you had a deviantArt or something. Anyway, I hope you still check this frequently. I'd really like to know if you have a way of purchasing your art online, or just keeping up with you better. (A livejournal? A Facebook?) My husband and I were really intrigued by your drawings, but weren't able to buy any of them at the time, so I'm hoping for another opportunity!
    I hope you're doing well and aren't too exhausted by the D*con festivities! =)
    -Eloarei / Lori Severino

    ReplyDelete